Join us behind the scenes to help create a fabulous race weekend for the entire community.
We welcome community-minded groups and take-charge individuals to come out and volunteer. It is a great way to give back and be part of the Garden of Life Palm Beaches Marathon. We have fun and enriching positions for students, seniors, families, school groups, sports teams, non-profit organizations, corporate groups, clubs – anyone looking for the chance to pitch in!
Wacky Water Stations
Participate in the Garden of Life Palm Beaches Marathon even if you’re not a runner. Show your spirit and enthusiasm by entering the Wacky Water Station Competition with a group of your friends from your office, church, high school, non-profit organization, or neighborhood association.
- 8-foot tables, water and other replenishment products will be provided at each station
- Minimum of 10 volunteers per water station
- Minimum volunteer age is 16
- Judging by Committee. Criteria will include: Theme, Music, Costumes, Decorations, and Energy Level
- $1,000 prize money for the best Wacky Water Station.
- All other charity water stations will receive a $200
Application form will be available on March 1, 2020
The Garden of Life Palm Beaches Marathon provides unique exposure and engagement sponsorship opportunities and offers a wide variety of packages.
Join us for the 2020 Garden of Life Palm Beaches Marathon Health & Fitness Expo (location TBA) showcasing health, sport & fitness products and services.
Anyone with a product or service for the fitness-minded individual is invited to participate.
- Health Care Providers and Nutritionists
- Sports Medicine Professionals
- Sports/Fitness Merchandise & Equipment
- Wellness Products & Service Providers
- Marathons from other areas
For all media requests, please contact Media Director Gary Ferman: email@example.com